There are a number of cases for which you would want to browse a mobile-optimized website on your PC. When you visit the mobile website on your PC’s browser, the website displays the full content much to your dismay.
However, when you visit the browser on a mobile, it displays a perfectly mobile optimized page.
In these cases, there are some simple steps that you can follow to open mobile websites on your PC:
(For Firefox Only)
1. Dowload and Install this User Agent Addon and restart firefox.
2. In Firefox Menu at the top, Navigate to Tools > Default User Agent > User Agent Switcher > Options.
3. Now Click on New > New User Agent.
4. Replace this (User Agent) :
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Mozilla/5.0 (SymbianOS/9.2; U; Series60/3.1 NokiaE51-1/100.34.20; Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 ) AppleWebKit/413 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/413
5. Now Fill "Mobile" in Description and press "ok".
6. That’s it! Whenever you want to view a mobile website, just go to Tools > Default User Agent
and Click the on Mobile you added in step 5.
When you don’t need it, just open this Tools > Mobile and click Default User Agent.